The path to the renewables revolution in Australia has not been smooth! Big picture thinking economists, campaigners and unionists who’ve paved the way reflect on what’s got us here and what we need to transform our nation, discussing everything from climate change policy to people power, infrastructure needs to net zero targets and beyond.
• Saul Griffith, Founder Rewiring Australia
• Ross Garnaut, Economist - Author of Superpower
• Amanda McKenzie, Climate Council
• Claire O’Rourke, The Sunrise Project
• Trevor Gauld, Electrical Trades Union